Eligibility and Registration.
You should provide true, accurate and complete registration information to be an ismarty member (’Member’), and also maintain the accuracy of this information. As part of creating your account registration process on ismarty, ismarty will be responsible for all activities occurring under your username and for keeping your password secured. We may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be protected by the Ismarty A.I on ismarty platform or proprietary rights law, or is vulgar, offensive or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
The ismarty service is made available for your personal, community use only. You may not use the ismarty Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data from Kenya or your country of residence. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and other content (’Materials’) that you submit, post, and display on the ismarty Service.
We may, but shall have no obligation to, remove or limit access to Materials originating from any ismarty user that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes or violates any party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights or these Terms of Service. Further, under no circumstances does ismarty have any obligation to check the accuracy or truthfulness of any Materials, nor to monitor any Member’s use of the ismarty Service.
The popularity of Ismarty’s the Do’s and don’ts has led to a variety of third-party services using its functionality and adopting it into formats for terms of service and privacy concerns for safety use from smartly free services. Examples include services for getting an overview of user statistics, printing photos the images at social moment’s events, turning a large number of photos the images into thumbnails for a smart pre-order algorithm.
Ismarty reserves the right to deactivate or banned any ismartians' user accounts that violates ismarty's do's and dont's where necessary without further notice.
Conditions For Use The Do's & Dont's.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or missions that occur under your account made by you on ismarty platform, including the content of your transmissions through the ismarty Service.
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish fake news or disseminate any harmful, obscene, indecent, unlawful, libelous, profane, defamatory, infringing, inappropriate, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material or information.
- Use other Members' personal data for purposes other than establishing contact that is reasonably expected to be welcomed by such other Members.
- Submit Materials that are unlawful or promote or encourage illegal activity or that would violate the property rights of others.
- Submit Materials of any third party without such third party's prior written consent, or Materials that falsely express or imply that such Materials are sponsored or endorsed by ismarty.
- Create a false or misleading identity of, including, but not limited to, ismarty's affiliatians or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or to harvest or otherwise collect information about others.
- Upload, post shares or disseminate content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right of any party or infringes any intellectual property law or any other applicable law.
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', or any other form of such solicitation.
- Interfere with another Member's use and enjoyment of the ismarty Service.
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of Members, including names, from the ismarty Service by electronic or other means.
Proprietary Ismartians Members Rights.
Ismarty does not claim any ownership rights in any materials that you submit, post an isay, or display on or through the ismarty service. After submitting, posting or displaying Materials on or through ismarty or using the ismarty service features like e.g when share through to enjoy ismarty & so much more of moments-sharing in all live events, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such materials that you've shared through on ismarty platform, and you continue to have the right to use your materials in any way you choose on ismarty platform. By submitting, posting or displaying any materials on or through the ismarty service, you hereby grant to ismarty and its agents and assigns a unlimited rights as an ismartian user, to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such materials solely in connection with the ismarty Service or the promotion thereof.
ismarty and its affiliates and censors own and retain all rights in the ismarty platform and ismarty service, which contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including without limitation on both different occasions as by this is to maintain it's censorship on a position of ismartians' members's rights.
Privacy & Personal Information Issues.
Ismarty Inc 2019 CopyRights.